Maple Trail has been brought on to lead a 5-week stewardship emphasis for Columbia Baptist Church in Columbia, KY.
From February 15 to March 15, Maple Trail consultants will join alongside church leaders in 5 key ministry strategies to grow faithful Christian stewards.
The 5 key ministry strategies are:
1. Teaching biblical stewardship in the AM & PM worship services and by going through The Treasure Principle Bible study during Sunday school.
2. Facilitating a church and community demographic study.
3. Conducting a financial planning and budgeting seminar for anyone who needs tips, tricks, and skills in becoming a better steward of God’s resources.
4. Offering family-to-family financial counseling and budgeting for married couples.
5. Offering individual financial counseling and budgeting for single adults and college students.
We look forward to partnering with Columbia Bapt. Church in seeing God’s kingdom expand through biblical stewardship.