Dr. Shane Garrison, president and lead consultant of Maple Trail Ministry Consultants, will be teaching and leading several significant ministry events during the months of January and February.
- Salem Baptist Church, Campbellsville – Jan. 30-Feb. 2 – Teaching a 4-session study through the book of Galatians for the annual LifeWay January Bible Study. Honored to be invited by Pastor Michael Goodwin.
- The IMAGINE Preschool & Children’s Conference at Parkway Bapt. Church sponsored by the KY Baptist Convention – Feb. 11-12 – Garrison will be speaking in the Friday evening main session and then leading a breakout session on Equipping and Empowering Parents to be spiritual disciplers of their children.
- Good Hope Baptist & Friendship Baptist Church, Campbellsville – Feb. 27-Mar. 2 – Teaching the Galatians Bible study again for these two wonderful churches who come together for this annual event.
- Anchor Baptist Church, Richmond – Ongoing – Garrison will be leading Anchor through the Transformational Church assessment strategy. Garrison will serve alongside Pastor Chris Carroll and key ministry leaders as they assess their current ministry dreams and possibilities.
- Bethany Baptist Church, Louisville – Garrison continues to serve as Bethany’s interim pastor.
Maple Trail is honored to be part of these fine churches and ministries. We are asking God to bless each and every one during these times of ministry development.
Dr. Shane Garrison will be a main session speaker and breakout leader for the Imagine Children’s Ministry Conference hosted by the Kentucky Baptist Convention and Parkway Baptist Church in Bardstown. The conference will be Friday & Saturday, February 11-12, 2011.
The conference is going to present excellent breakouts sessions by national leaders. There are going to be exceptional tools for children pastors, Sunday school teachers, parents, literally anyone who has a passion for children and sharing Jesus with them.
Garrison will be sharing his personal story on Friday night in the main session and leading a breakout session called “Equipping and Empowering Parents.”
Click here for more information.
Great news to share! Dr. Shane Garrison has been asked to stay on at Bethany Baptist Church in Louisville, KY as their “permanent” interim pastor.
Garrison has been preaching weekly at Bethany since mid-September. As of Nov. 7, Garrison will stay on until they secure a senior pastor whether it be a few months or longer.
Bethany BC is located on the corner of Taylorsville and Bardstown Road in the Highlands district. It is a historic church with many connections to Southern Seminary, Campbellsville University and numerous mission organizations in Jefferson County.
Garrison is joined by Dr. Tom Bolton who serves as Minister of Music and Bro. Nick Webb who is the Youth and Children’s Minister. Dr. Bolton serves on the music faculty at SBTS in the School of Church Ministries and was formerly the Dean of the School of Music. Bro. Nick is a seminary student pursuing his M.Div.
Bethany’s people are quite eclectic. There is a strong number of senior adult members and a good number of young families, including many seminary connected couples. There is diversity in the church as we have attenders from India, Korea, China, Africa and all parts of Louisville. There is even a Korean church that use the facility called True Light Korean Baptist Church.
In all the church is seeking to reach more people for Christ and become a light in their neighborhood.
I am honored to a Transformational Church Consultant. If you would like to talk about the Tranformational Church process, assessment or consulting, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Shane Garrison will be the guest speaker at the Calvary Baptist Church (Corbin) Sunday School Teacher Appreciation Banquet Friday, September 10. Calvary pastor Kevin Roach has made Sunday School a major emphasis of the church over the past two years. The appreciation banquet is to encourage teachers in their teaching ministry.
Garrison will be presenting the 3 to 1 Principle in Teaching.
Maple Trail President Dr. Shane Garrison will be a workshop presenter at two of the Kentucky Baptist Convention’s Super Saturday 2010 events. Dr. Garrison will be presenting in Williamsburg on September 11th and in Bowling Green September 18th.
In Williamsburg, Dr. Garrison will be leading 3 sessions:
1. Great Expectations for Sunday School
2. Moving Spectators to Participants in Sunday School
3. 50 Ways to Reach Adults for Your Class
In Bowling Green, Garrison will be leading 2 sessions:
1. Deacon Ministry Teams
2. Conflict Management in the Church